Everyday Innovation in Greater Cleveland
If you aren't already aware of it, Cleveland, Ohio is a leader in the new Innovation Economy. And it's gaining traction in attracting and retaining talent that is driven by making a purposeful positive impact. This is a great environment fueled by diverse backgrounds and perspectives as well as the convergence of bright minds, relentless determination and passionate purpose.
We've been fortunate to work with many different organizations, teams and entrepreneurs in the Greater Cleveland area and on December 10th, EiQ will be facilitating a one-day "Everyday Innovator" workshop including some of the great people we've met from our previous engagements in Cleveland. The day will be fun as well as immensely valuable. You will join in a results-focused day of learning the essential skills of innovation. During this impactful one-day experience we will bring together a network of talented people from multiple organizations to share, learn and collaborate around the topic of innovation. You will learn how to develop both the individual and organizational capabilities to build and sustain a culture of innovation. Arrive with your challenges, leave with solutions! Register today!
To highlight just a few of the "take-aways" from this experience you will:
- Learn to apply a strategic process for driving a culture of innovation in your organization.
- Discover how innovators generate new ideas and apply that method to your own unique challenges and goals.
- Collaborate with others to create an innovation action plan specific to your own goals.
- Participants will bring a real organizational challenge they are facing and leave with an Innovation Action Plan comprised of ideas and next-steps to address their challenge—leading to quick, visible results.
- Join a collaborative and supportive network of people that share a passion for advancing the innovation capabilities of themselves, their teams and organizations.
This Everyday Innovation experience is at Baldwin Wallace University on Thursday, December 10th, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (continental breakfast provided at 8:00 a.m. and lunch provided at noon).
This exciting opportunity has a registration deadline of November 30th , so register today!